Ecominics of care and care delivery
Cost-effectiveness of a nurse-led education and psychosocial programme for patients with chronic heart failure and their partners
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2347–2353, August 2013
How to Cite
Ågren, S., S Evangelista, L., Davidson, T. and Strömberg, A. (2013), Cost-effectiveness of a nurse-led education and psychosocial programme for patients with chronic heart failure and their partners. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2347–2353. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04246.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted for publication: 12 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.