The Edinburgh Feeding Evaluation in Dementia scale (EdFED): cross-cultural validation of the simplified Chinese version in mainland China
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 45–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W., Watson, R. and Lou, F.-l. (2014), The Edinburgh Feeding Evaluation in Dementia scale (EdFED): cross-cultural validation of the simplified Chinese version in mainland China. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04250.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted for publication: 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.