WORKPLACE STRESS AND TRANSITION
Violence in the nursing workplace – a descriptive correlational study in a public hospital
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 798–805, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, K.-P., Ku, Y.-C. and Yang, H.-F. (2013), Violence in the nursing workplace – a descriptive correlational study in a public hospital. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 798–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04251.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication: 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.