Sources older people draw on to nurture, strengthen and improve self-efficacy in managing home rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 9-10, pages 1217–1225, May 2013
How to Cite
Tung, Y.-C., Cooke, M. and Moyle, W. (2013), Sources older people draw on to nurture, strengthen and improve self-efficacy in managing home rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1217–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04252.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!