MANAGING CARE ENVIRONMENTS
Demonstration of the usefulness of a theoretical framework for humanising care with reference to a residential aged care service in Australia
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 881–889, March 2013
How to Cite
Borbasi, S., Galvin, K. T., Adams, T., Todres, L. and Farrelly, B. (2013), Demonstration of the usefulness of a theoretical framework for humanising care with reference to a residential aged care service in Australia. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 881–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04256.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 12 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.