The effectiveness of simulation activities on the cognitive abilities of undergraduate third-year nursing students: a randomised control trial
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 23-24, pages 3475–3484, December 2012
How to Cite
Secomb, J., McKenna, L. and Smith, C. (2012), The effectiveness of simulation activities on the cognitive abilities of undergraduate third-year nursing students: a randomised control trial. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 3475–3484. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04257.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication: 12 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.