Development of a tool to describe the role of the clinical nurse consultant in Australia
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1531–1538, June 2013
How to Cite
Fry, M., Duffield, C., Baldwin, R., Roche, M., Stasa, H. and Solman, A. (2013), Development of a tool to describe the role of the clinical nurse consultant in Australia. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1531–1538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04264.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication: 12 May 2012
Vol. 24, Issue 5-6, 882, Article first published online: 24 FEB 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!