Nurses’ experiences providing bereavement follow-up: an exploratory study using feminist poststructuralism
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 1094–1102, April 2013
How to Cite
MacConnell, G., Aston, M., Randel, P. and Zwaagstra, N. (2013), Nurses’ experiences providing bereavement follow-up: an exploratory study using feminist poststructuralism. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1094–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04272.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication:12 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!