Caring for older people
Delirium in older patients: a diagnostic study of NEECHAM Confusion Scale in surgical intensive care unit
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 19-20, pages 2849–2857, October 2013
How to Cite
Matarese, M., Generoso, S., Ivziku, D., Pedone, C. and De Marinis, M. G. (2013), Delirium in older patients: a diagnostic study of NEECHAM Confusion Scale in surgical intensive care unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2849–2857. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04300.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.