Supporting deployed operations: are military nurses gaining the relevant experience from MDHUs to be competent in deployed operations?
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 65–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Beaumont, S. P. and Allan, H. T. (2014), Supporting deployed operations: are military nurses gaining the relevant experience from MDHUs to be competent in deployed operations?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 65–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04315.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.