Perspectives on pain
Motivational interviewing and exercise programme for community-dwelling older persons with chronic pain: a randomised controlled study
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 13-14, pages 1843–1856, July 2013
How to Cite
Tse, M. M., Vong, S. K. and Tang, S. K. (2013), Motivational interviewing and exercise programme for community-dwelling older persons with chronic pain: a randomised controlled study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1843–1856. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04317.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.