Research in Brief
Structure- and process-related fall risks for older adults living with dementia in nursing homes
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3600–3602, December 2014
How to Cite
Kehinde, J. O., Amella, E. J., Pepper, G. A., Mueller, M., Kelechi, T. J. and Edlund, B. J. (2014), Structure- and process-related fall risks for older adults living with dementia in nursing homes. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3600–3602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04319.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.