Predicting exercise adherence in cancer patients and survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis of motivational and behavioural factors
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 1-2, pages 4–21, January 2013
How to Cite
Husebø, A. M. L., Dyrstad, S. M., Søreide, J. A. and Bru, E. (2013), Predicting exercise adherence in cancer patients and survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis of motivational and behavioural factors. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 4–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04322.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.