RESEARCH IN BRIEF
Is there a link between long-distance travel and ischaemic stroke?
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 1-2, pages 293–295, January 2013
How to Cite
Adams, J., Hardcastle, B. and Reynolds, J. (2013), Is there a link between long-distance travel and ischaemic stroke?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 293–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04323.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Nurses and Midwives Board
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.