RESEARCH IN BRIEF
The application of the theory of planned behaviour to infection control research with nursing and midwifery students
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 1-2, pages 296–298, January 2013
How to Cite
Ward, D. J. (2013), The application of the theory of planned behaviour to infection control research with nursing and midwifery students. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 296–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04327.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!