Career support and job satisfaction
Nurse practitioner job satisfaction: looking for successful outcomes
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 17-18, pages 2593–2604, September 2013
How to Cite
Pasarón, R. (2013), Nurse practitioner job satisfaction: looking for successful outcomes. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2593–2604. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04331.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.