Preventing contamination at the time of central venous catheter insertion: a literature review and recommendations for clinical practice
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 611–620, March 2013
How to Cite
Yacopetti, N., Davidson, P. M., Blacka, J. and Spencer, T. R. (2013), Preventing contamination at the time of central venous catheter insertion: a literature review and recommendations for clinical practice. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 611–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04340.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.