Resources and effectiveness
Staff engagement as a target for managing work environments in psychiatric hospitals: implications for workforce stability and quality of care
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1717–1728, June 2013
How to Cite
Van Bogaert, P., Clarke, S., Willems, R. and Mondelaers, M. (2013), Staff engagement as a target for managing work environments in psychiatric hospitals: implications for workforce stability and quality of care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1717–1728. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04341.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.