MEDICATION SAFETY AND QUALITY
Medication administration errors by nurses: adherence to guidelines
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 590–598, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Bates, D. W. (2013), Medication administration errors by nurses: adherence to guidelines. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 590–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04344.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2011-0018261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.