Education and competence
Preoperative patient teaching: the practice and perceptions among surgical ward nurses
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 17-18, pages 2551–2561, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.-K. and Lee, I. F.-K. (2013), Preoperative patient teaching: the practice and perceptions among surgical ward nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2551–2561. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04345.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.