Cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of the family questionnaire in a Brazilian sample of relatives of schizophrenia outpatients
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1521–1530, June 2013
How to Cite
Zanetti, A. C., Wiedemann, G., Dantas, R. A., Hayashida, M., de Azevedo-Marques, J. M. and Galera, S. A. (2013), Cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of the family questionnaire in a Brazilian sample of relatives of schizophrenia outpatients. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1521–1530. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04351.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.