Population pharmacokinetic investigation of phenobarbital by mixed effect modelling using routine clinical pharmacokinetic data in Japanese neonates and infants
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 159–163, April 2005
How to Cite
Yukawa, E., Suematsu, F., Yukawa, M. and Minemoto, M. (2005), Population pharmacokinetic investigation of phenobarbital by mixed effect modelling using routine clinical pharmacokinetic data in Japanese neonates and infants. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 30: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2005.00619.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Received 2 September 2004, Accepted 20 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.