Do selective COX-2 inhibitors increase the risk of cerebrovascular events? A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 565–576, December 2006
How to Cite
Chen, L.-C. and Ashcroft, D. M. (2006), Do selective COX-2 inhibitors increase the risk of cerebrovascular events? A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 31: 565–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2006.00774.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Received 27 June 2006, Accepted 28 July 06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.