This project was presented as a poster presentation at the American Pharmacists Association Annual Meeting in San Francisco, 17–22 March 2006.
Association between tetracycline or doxycycline and hepatotoxicity: a population based case–control study1
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 483–487, October 2007
How to Cite
Heaton, P. C., Fenwick, S. R. and Brewer, D. E. (2007), Association between tetracycline or doxycycline and hepatotoxicity: a population based case–control study. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 32: 483–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2007.00853.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 7 May 2007, Accepted 24 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.