The effect of CYP2C19 genotypes on the pharmacokinetics of warfarin enantiomers
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 67–73, February 2008
How to Cite
Uno, T., Sugimoto, K., Sugawara, K. and Tateishi, T. (2008), The effect of CYP2C19 genotypes on the pharmacokinetics of warfarin enantiomers. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 33: 67–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2008.00887.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Received 10 August 2007, Accepted 15 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!