Smoking behaviour modulates pharmacokinetics of orally administered clopidogrel
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 439–449, August 2008
How to Cite
Yousef, A.-M., Arafat, T., Bulatova, N. R. and Al-Zumyli, R. (2008), Smoking behaviour modulates pharmacokinetics of orally administered clopidogrel. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 33: 439–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2008.00936.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received 30 December 2007, Accepted 16 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.