Genetic polymorphisms in folate pathway enzymes as a possible marker for predicting the outcome of methotrexate therapy in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 355–361, June 2009
How to Cite
Hayashi, H., Fujimaki, C., Daimon, T., Tsuboi, S., Matsuyama, T. and Itoh, K. (2009), Genetic polymorphisms in folate pathway enzymes as a possible marker for predicting the outcome of methotrexate therapy in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 34: 355–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2009.01046.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
- Received 13 April 2008, Accepted 25 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!