Rivastigmine for cognitive impairment after spontaneous subarachnoid haemorrhage: a pilot study
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 657–663, December 2009
How to Cite
Wong, G. K.-C., Wong, R., Mok, V., Wong, A., Fan, D., Leung, G., Chan, A. and Poon, W. S. (2009), Rivastigmine for cognitive impairment after spontaneous subarachnoid haemorrhage: a pilot study. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 34: 657–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2009.01056.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Received 31 October 2008, Accepted 14 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.