Doctors’ beliefs and knowledge on corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis: identifying barriers to improve prevention
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 356–366, June 2011
How to Cite
Duyvendak, M., Naunton, M., van Roon, E. N. and Brouwers, J. R. B. J. (2011), Doctors’ beliefs and knowledge on corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis: identifying barriers to improve prevention. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 36: 356–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2010.01185.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 22 August 2009, Accepted 19 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!