The first two authors contributed equally to the article.
Effect of CYP3A4*1G on the fentanyl consumption for intravenous patient-controlled analgesia after total abdominal hysterectomy in Chinese Han population
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 153–156, April 2012
How to Cite
Dong, Z.-L., Li, H., Chen, Q.-X., Hu, Y., Wu, S.-J., Tang, L.-Y., Gong, W.-Y., Xie, G.-H. and Fang, X.-M. (2012), Effect of CYP3A4*1G on the fentanyl consumption for intravenous patient-controlled analgesia after total abdominal hysterectomy in Chinese Han population. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 37: 153–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2011.01268.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Received 24 June 2010, Accepted 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!