Junctional bradycardia with verapamil in renal failure – care required even with mild hyperkalaemia
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 726–728, December 2012
How to Cite
Hegazi, M. O., Aldabie, G., Al-Mutairi, S. and El Sayed, A. (2012), Junctional bradycardia with verapamil in renal failure – care required even with mild hyperkalaemia. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 37: 726–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2012.01352.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 7 March 2012, Accepted 29 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.