Thrombopoietin receptor agonists in refractory immune thrombocytopenia: differential responses to eltrombopag and romiplostim: a case report and possible explanations
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 729–732, December 2012
How to Cite
Aoki, T., Harada, Y., Matsubara, E., Suzuki, T., Oyama, T., Kasai, M., Uchida, T. and Ogura, M. (2012), Thrombopoietin receptor agonists in refractory immune thrombocytopenia: differential responses to eltrombopag and romiplostim: a case report and possible explanations. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 37: 729–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2012.01353.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received 20 October 2011, Accepted 5 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.