This manuscript has been prepared without any type of financial support, and no funding was received from any outside entity. The authors have no financial relationships to disclose.
Overdose with levetiracetam: a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 68–70, February 2013
How to Cite
Larkin, T. M., Cohen-Oram, A. N., Catalano, G. and Catalano, M. C. (2013), Overdose with levetiracetam: a case report and review of the literature. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 38: 68–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2012.01361.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received 5 June 2011, Accepted 15 May 2012
- 1Biological Therapies. In: Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P, eds. Kaplan and Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, 9th edn. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2965-3334, 2009:2965–3334..
- 5Central Nervous System Disorders. In: Ferrando SJ, Levenson JL, Owen JA, eds. Clinical manual of psychopharmacology in the medically Ill. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing Inc., 271-304, 2010:271–304., .
- 6Physician’s desk reference, 65th edn. Montvale, NJ: Thomson PDR, 2011.
- 9Acute levetiracetam overdose presented with mild adverse events. Acta Neurologica Taiwanica, 2010;19:292–295., , .
- 11Psychopharmacology. In: Levenson JL, ed. Textbook of psychosomatic medicine: psychiatric care of the medically Ill, 2nd edn. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing Inc., 957-1019, 2011:957–1019..