*The research programme is managed by: Dr Ros Driver and Roger Hartley (School of Education, University of Leeds); Eileen Scanlon, Professor Tim O'Shea, Dr Claire O'Malley, Dr Sara Hennessy and Kate Stainton-Ellis (Institute of Educational Technology, Open University), and Dr Stephen Draper (Department of Psychology, University of Glasgow).
Conceptual change in science: A research programme*
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 25–36, March 1989
How to Cite
Driver, R. and Scanlon, E. (1989), Conceptual change in science: A research programme. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 5: 25–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.1989.tb00195.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!