Combining interaction and context design to support collaborative argumentation using a tool for synchronous CMC
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2004
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 194–204, June 2004
How to Cite
Mcalister, S., Ravenscroft, A. and Scanlon, E. (2004), Combining interaction and context design to support collaborative argumentation using a tool for synchronous CMC. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 20: 194–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2004.00086.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2004
- Accepted: 17 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!