Electronic books versus adult readers: effects on children's emergent literacy as a function of social class
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 248–259, June 2007
How to Cite
Korat, O. and Shamir, A. (2007), Electronic books versus adult readers: effects on children's emergent literacy as a function of social class. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 23: 248–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2006.00213.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
- Accepted: 25 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!