Comparing and combining real and virtual experimentation: an effort to enhance students' conceptual understanding of electric circuits
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 120–132, April 2007
How to Cite
Zacharia, Z.C. (2007), Comparing and combining real and virtual experimentation: an effort to enhance students' conceptual understanding of electric circuits. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 23: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2006.00215.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Accepted: 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!