What added value does a 1:1 student to laptop ratio bring to technology-supported teaching and learning?
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 440–452, October 2007
How to Cite
Dunleavy, M., Dexter, S. and Heinecke, W.F. (2007), What added value does a 1:1 student to laptop ratio bring to technology-supported teaching and learning?. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 23: 440–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2007.00227.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Accepted: 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!