Technology-assisted learning: a longitudinal field study of knowledge category, learning effectiveness and satisfaction in language learning
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 245–259, June 2008
How to Cite
Hui, W., Hu, P.J.-H., Clark, T.H.K., Tam, K.Y. and Milton, J. (2008), Technology-assisted learning: a longitudinal field study of knowledge category, learning effectiveness and satisfaction in language learning. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 24: 245–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2007.00257.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Accepted: 2 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!