SPECIAL ISSUE Original article
The appropriation and repurposing of social technologies in higher education
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 19–30, February 2009
How to Cite
Hemmi, A., Bayne, S. and Land, R. (2009), The appropriation and repurposing of social technologies in higher education. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 25: 19–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2008.00306.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Accepted: 3 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!