From ICT coordination to ICT integration: a longitudinal case study
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 296–306, August 2010
How to Cite
Tondeur, J., Cooper, M. and Newhouse, C.P. (2010), From ICT coordination to ICT integration: a longitudinal case study. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 26: 296–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2010.00351.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted: 27 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!