Net generation students: agency and choice and the new technologies
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 344–356, October 2010
How to Cite
Jones, C. and Healing, G. (2010), Net generation students: agency and choice and the new technologies. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 26: 344–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2010.00370.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Accepted: 02 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!