What if undergraduate students designed their own web learning environment? Exploring students' web 2.0 mentality through participatory design
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 146–159, April 2011
How to Cite
Palaigeorgiou, G., Triantafyllakos, G. and Tsinakos, A. (2011), What if undergraduate students designed their own web learning environment? Exploring students' web 2.0 mentality through participatory design. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 27: 146–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2010.00382.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Accepted: 14 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!