Finnish and UK English pre-teen children's text message language and its relationship with their literacy skills
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 37–48, February 2011
How to Cite
Plester, B., Lerkkanen, M.-K., Linjama, L.J., Rasku-Puttonen, H. and Littleton, K. (2011), Finnish and UK English pre-teen children's text message language and its relationship with their literacy skills. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 27: 37–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2010.00402.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Accepted: 1 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!