The role of digital artefacts on the interactive whiteboard in supporting classroom dialogue
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 463–489, December 2011
How to Cite
Hennessy, S. (2011), The role of digital artefacts on the interactive whiteboard in supporting classroom dialogue. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 27: 463–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2011.00416.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Accepted: 21 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!