Integrating computer-supported collaborative learning into the classroom: the anatomy of a failure
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 161–176, April 2012
How to Cite
Baker, M., Bernard, F.-X. and Dumez-Féroc, I. (2012), Integrating computer-supported collaborative learning into the classroom: the anatomy of a failure. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 28: 161–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2011.00435.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
- Accepted: 6 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!