Strategies to balance between light acquisition and the risk of falls of four temperate liana species: to overtop host canopies or not?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 1071–1080, July 2011
How to Cite
Ichihashi, R. and Tateno, M. (2011), Strategies to balance between light acquisition and the risk of falls of four temperate liana species: to overtop host canopies or not?. Journal of Ecology, 99: 1071–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2011.01808.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 23 July 2010; accepted 27 January 2011 Handling Editor: Gerhard Zotz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!