Seed dispersal distance is more strongly correlated with plant height than with seed mass
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 1299–1307, November 2011
How to Cite
Thomson, F. J., Moles, A. T., Auld, T. D. and Kingsford, R. T. (2011), Seed dispersal distance is more strongly correlated with plant height than with seed mass. Journal of Ecology, 99: 1299–1307. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2011.01867.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Received 8 September 2010; accepted 16 June 2011 Handling Editor: Luis Santamaria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!