Reproductive allometry in Pedicularis species changes with elevation
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 452–458, March 2012
How to Cite
Guo, H., Weiner, J., Mazer, S. J., Zhao, Z., Du, G. and Li, B. (2012), Reproductive allometry in Pedicularis species changes with elevation. Journal of Ecology, 100: 452–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2011.01884.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Received 5 January 2011; accepted 28 July 2011 Handling Editor: Stephen Bonser
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!