Ontogenetic conflicts and rank reversals in two Mediterranean oak species: implications for coexistence
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 467–477, March 2012
How to Cite
Pérez-Ramos, I. M., Urbieta, I. R., Zavala, M. A. and Marañón, T. (2012), Ontogenetic conflicts and rank reversals in two Mediterranean oak species: implications for coexistence. Journal of Ecology, 100: 467–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2011.01912.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Received 27 May 2011; accepted 23 September 2011 Handling Editor: Robert Jones
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!